Saturday, July 5, 2008

Psalm 7:17

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High

The Lord has been revealing some things to me over the last few days about praising Him. As I was sitting at the beach today, and began to praise him in my heart for all the wonderful blessings that were surrounding me, this phrase came to mind "Days of Praise." I don't know what it means, but I am sure I will soon. For now, I am starting this blog and to start off, this is going to be a place where I journal praises to God, and share what he is doing through this. I hope you come along on the journey & God sparks something new in you as well!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Cyndi. How funny is our God. He's been speaking the same thing to me about praise lately, and today I started 30 days of praise on my personal blog. I kind of got a kick out of it when I came across your (new) blog and found you hearing the same word from Him. Check out my blog if you get a chance.
Looking forward to seeing what God's going to be birthing in you!