Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Psalm 8:1-2

 1 O LORD, our Lord, 
       how majestic is your name in all the earth! 
       You have set your glory 
       above the heavens.

 2 From the lips of children and infants 
       you have ordained praise [b] 
       because of your enemies, 
       to silence the foe and the avenger.

This scripture rang true for me today. I was at my sisters house for the afternoon and Colette and Johanna were singing a praise song from a cd that Carolyn often plays for them in the car. I can also recall a time recently where Nathan had pulled out my Bible and was flipping through the pages while singing "Jesus loves me." I was awe struck by the corallation he had made between the Bible and Jesus at such an early age. Just as it says...from the lips of children and infants you have ordained Praise! How amazing is our God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Babe,I just read your blog and I think that it is awesome. Keep it up!

Your biggest fan, Love Scott